Right after we finished Alpha 2 version, we immediately started working on Alpha 3 version which focus mainly on bug fixes and improvements. From now on, we will update the detail release notes during the development sprint in our dev blogs.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused player received zero damage when he fell
- Fixed a bug that caused player could not start a match after found it and receive message "Can not register with matching machine"
- Fixed negative rank point issue
- Fixed a bug that caused some objects deformed when the camera is down
- Fixed a bug that caused gun model disappeared when player shot while he was picking a gun
- Fixed an issue that let player use more characters than the limitation when he named his username
- Fixed a bug that caused the Cirle sometimes didn't show the effect
- Fixed a bug that displayed incorrectly hit effect when player received damage from non-bullet sources
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused player could not use medic kits in the first time
- Fixed an issue about the using speed of Small Heal
- Fixed a bug that caused player sometimes had all weapons in third person view
- Fixed a bug that caused the gun disappeared when player aimed while switching weapons
- Fixed a bug caused missing switching weapon animation disappeared while the player ran and picked up the gun
- Fixed a bug that caused player could not move camera while the items appeared on screen
- Fixed a issue caused the pickup sound disappeared
- Fixed a bug that caused the hit sound disappeared
- Fixed a bug where player sometimes still saw the shoot icon although he enable auto-shoot
- Fixed a issue caused the player body floating when he died
- Fixed a bug that caused player's weapon disappeared after he picked new weapon
- Fixed a display issue where there was ammo number although player used knife
- Fixed an issue that shortened the duration of the medic kits when player used two times immediately
- Fixed an issue that caused the hit indicator displayed incorrectly
- Terrain improvement
- Improved one house
- Male character improvement (this is a little surprise for you)
- Improved Muzzle Flash effect
- Improved matchmaking system which will increase matching and loading experience and reduce disconnection issue
- Improved quality setting UI and function
- Improved medic kits usage
To be updated...
The team is working hard to solved all (almost) issues in game end of next week. So, we may push the new version after the build passes our QA around middle of September.
Enjoy the battles,